Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

20 February 2005
February 20, 1969  

Los Angeles, Calif.

My Dear Kirtanananda,

Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated February 18, 1969. I thank you very much for your inviting me to New Vrindaban, but, considering the local climate as presented by you I think I shall postpone it until the end of April.

I am enclosing here reply to the letter of Hayagriva and Syama devi.

I hope this will meet you in very good health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

P.S. Is it possible to get your insurance money for clearing debts? Then why not show some debt & get the money.

I am thinking of going to Hawaii by the end of this month!

letters | 02:57 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark