Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

5 February 2005
Wednesday, February 5, 1969  

Los Angeles, Calif.

Dear Yamuna,

Please accept my blessings. I thank you for your letter of January 22, 1969, and I have duly noted the contents.

The reply to your points you will find along with your husbands letter. I am very much anxious to go to London, but I do not know why you are delaying to call me. The legal documents being submitted, there is no impediment to rent a nice house.

So you should take this risk, and everything will come out all right. How is Mr. Parikh doing?

I hope this will meet you in the best of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

letters | 09:08 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark