Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

8 May 2005
May 8, 1969  

Columbus, Ohio

My Dear Gargamuni,

Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter dated May 6, 1969, and I have carefully noted the contents.

I have advised Uddhava to inform you of what is decided regarding your business, and you may invite Karatieya to come there to help you, as I have advised Uddhava to inform you. But your business must cooperate with the other departments, so that all departments can go on smoothly. Otherwise it is not a very good situation.

I hope this will meet you in very good health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

P.S. I am going tomorrow to Columbus.

letters | 03:29 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark