Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

5 September 2005
September 5, 1969  

Hamburg

My Dear Mukunda,

Please accept my blessings. Now it is decided that I shall be starting on the 11th of September, Thursday, by flight 234, Lufthansa Airlines, starting at 12:15 Hamburg time, and reaching London at 13:40. So you can make the necessary arrangements. If you have any further information for me, you can send me a letter immediately or talk with me.

Yesterday Vyasa Puja was held in the temple, and your tape of Cintamani was played. It was very nice.

Please offer my blessings to the others, I hope this will meet you in good health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

letters | 05:42 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark