Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

19 November 2005
November 19, 1969  

London, England

My Dear Jaya Gopala,

Please accept my blessings. I beg to thank you for your letter dated November 13, 1969 with enclosure of my maintenance check.

I hope everything is going on nicely in Columbus, and I am sure under your able management it must be going on smoothly. I have written one letter to Pradyumna and Arundhati regarding composing my books, so I am very anxiously awaiting the reply.

Please inform them about this and let me know what is the situation there. Offer my blessings to all of them, and I hope this will meet you in good health.

Thank you very much once more for your letter.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

letters | 05:34 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark