Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

9 December 2005
December 9, 1969  

London, England

My Dear Hit Sharanji,

Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your letter dated 5th December, 1969, and my instructions for the points of your letter have already been explained in my letter to you dated 5th December, 1969.

In case this letter has not safely arrived there, I am sending herewith a copy. Also, please find enclosed two invitation cards for the opening of our London temple: one is for you and one is for Sri. J. Dalmia. Please hand it over to him conveniently.

I shall be hoping to hear from you soon.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

P.S. The brass deities must be packed securely in wooden box while shipping.

letters | 00:32 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark